Sunday, November 25, 2007

why is there this funny feeling that i've forgotten something?

You know that feeling don't you? Doesn't everyone? When you are going about your daily routine, going through this thing some refer to as life, and suddenly out of nowhere, this feeling pops up. And you feel like there's something you should be doing and you don't know what. And when you go to bed that night, you realise you were supposed to watch that TV show, or meet your friend somewhere, which of course since you didn't know what was it when you had the feeling, didn't turn up.

Today was something like that. Or rather the past 10 or so days. I've been sleeping at 4am, waking up at 3pm, playing computer, watching TV, going out, spending money, basically doing anything except this thing I felt I should have been doing. Of course, in the paragraph above I did mention I was supposed to NOT remember what is the thing I should have been doing. But I DO remember. It is studying. Literature Paper 4. Oh I remember so clearly. Which is what makes it worse. I HAVE NOT been doing anything. Imagining other worlds? That's where I've been in the past 10 days. Oh man.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home