Tuesday, November 20, 2007

my weird dream.

I had a weird dream last night. It went something like:

(Sepia colour scheme)There were 2 boys rowing boats at a river or water body of some sort. With stone structures resembling something from the Aztecs. Suddenly there was a waterfall and both of them looked to be falling down. One fell. But the "waterfall" was about 1 metre tall. Then suddenly they began swimming to the bank of the water body. And there was this creature the boy was playing with which I assumed to be a hippopotamus. It opened its mouth and when it surfaced, it turned out to be this giant talking ape. Not unlike an intellectual king kong. It said something and we traveled forwards in time[I assume] and came to this amusement park place.(Normal colour scheme) [I am not sure if it was immediate. It was just the next thing I saw.] Then we ran around and all. Then I remembered going to a shop with my brother twice. First time it did not have what we wanted, which if I remembered correctly was a chicken leg. The 2nd time, there was. And I remembered ordering the chicken leg and a lamb chop and I was about to bite into the lamb chop like it was a chicken leg when I woke up.


What a weird dream.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home