Monday, November 19, 2007

What? It's Tuesday already?

I realise this post title is not unlike the one two posts below. But I had to use it. These days, I feel like I'm living in a time warp. I don't know what I'm doing and the days just pass. I sleep at 5am, wake up at 3pm or later. And before I know it, the day is over. The best thing is that the exams aren't.

If this was a movie, I'd be this scruffy dude waking up late afternoon with a fresh 5 o clock shadow. But the guy in the movies is usually some hot guy, who would squint at the sunlight with overwhelming manliness, leaving girls to swoon over how cool and handsome he is. Me? I refuse to wake up. When I do, I have on an old and ripped t-shirt barely covering my spare tyre because that t-shirt is too old and I'm lazy to look for anything that is not on the top layer of my drawer. My hair is messed up, and I walk into the wall. I proceed to the computer to type this shit without brushing my teeth. Therefore my mouth smells like a toxic rubbish dump. I know because when I opened my mouth, 3 houseflies died. So I decided to do the world and favour and kill all the houseflies. Unfortunately, when I walked to the door, I didn't even have to open it. It basically rotted. So I decided to brush my teeth with my Oral-B toothbrush and Darlie toothpaste. Then my mouth smelt clean and fresh and the door regenerated. Unfortunately, the flies also came back alive. And the world was as it is before I opened my mouth. Oral-B and Darlie had saved the day.

Of course the paragraph above was just a figment of my imagination. What really happened was that I woke up at 2pm, brushed my teeth and took a shower. Then I proceeded to play Winning Eleven on PS2 until I got tired of it. But that's so boring compared to what I said above.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home