Saturday, October 27, 2007

oh well. here it goes.

Days have been passing really quick these days. I guess one doesn't really notice the time when activities have become routine. It has all been going to school, trying to do essays and papers, playing PSP, going home. And 2 night study days. World domination has not been very successful as yet, due to minor distractions such as A Levels. But in the wise words of the Sage, "We sometimes have to put down our tasks at hand and focus on our distractions." Or something like that.

(Text)Books have been part and parcel of my life for so long but only recently have I suddenly developed an innate interest in what is going on within the thin, smooth and coloured pages of Strahler and Strahler, David Waugh, the black and white and yellow highlighted pages of Hashim Ali. I still haven't really gone through Great Expectations but wanting me to do that is a great expectation in itself no? Why have books become so popular in Singapore? It might have something to do with the recent invention of reading.

The point I had originally intended to make was that A Level's begin on Wednesday. Now is 3.20am on a Saturday early morning, of which I have stayed up to since Friday night. It is unhealthy and stupid but I am still doing it. What a rebel. Or as Douglas might put it - Rabbi. I better conjure a magic potion to set my body clock right. Or as Fiona might put it - conquer a magic potion. And so the beginning of the end of uniformed school life is about to begin and the beginning of another uniformed life beckons(Not if we have already achieved world domination by then). But let's focus on the distractions.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home