Sunday, November 04, 2007

it's late.

But better late then never I suppose. I am bursting with excitement because I do no have to take math-turd-matics for the rest of my life. I hope. Haven't thought of blogging it until now because. Yes. Just because. I do not have a reason for everything because sometimes I like to do things on impulse and I cannot justify impulse.

It's also late because it's 2.21 in the morning. I am still not sleeping because I am watching football and relating every minute detail of my life to whoever reads this at the moment such as me wearing my Batman(TM) boxers and my Liverpool Football Club jersey with Gerrard and 8 printed at the back while typing this and at the same time keeping an eye on Liverpool vs Blackburn.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home