Wednesday, November 14, 2007

wednesday is the new thursday.

Today had to be the most Thursday-like Wednesday of my life. I went to the newspaper stack, looking for Urban, which comes only on Thursdays. I looked for Urban because I want to read the Bag Page, which I find very interesting. Less about that. It felt strangely Thursday as well because when I walked to the bus-stop, I remember thinking that after today's paper, I would have a 10 day break, which was grossly untrue. It was after TOMORROW'S paper. Today is only Wednesday.

So I reached the school bus stop. And guess who I saw. Ben! And so since I was about 3 hours early for my Economics Paper(which I will not go into detail about) at 2pm, I sat down and talked to him until his bus came. He asked me about how the A Levels were and I replied him with an answer. Then we caught up and he filled me in with an interesting anecdote about how his mother was scolding him for always trying out new things and somehow brought up that during PTM last year, before he left school, some teacher told his mother that he had an essay "supporting" gays. So she asked(more demanded really) him if he had tried to be gay, which I don't think he did. But it was funny and all in all a very Thursday-ish conversation. His bus came and we parted ways. So I walked to school feeling fine and dandy after meeting a friend whom I haven't seen for some time. Then I met another friend(Ah Bia) whom I had seen for many times.

Fast forward to after the Economics paper.

So I went out of the hall with Darren and Zixiang and we saw Priscillia. Fancy meeting 2 old classmates in one day. A Wednesday that felt like a Thursday at that. So we sat down. After some time, Darren left and then I left. When I went home I had a headache so I went to sleep. When I woke up, I thought it was Friday because I thought Wednesday was Thursday. But it was still Wednesday. 11pm. And now, after typing this blog entry, I realise it is 12.02am. Thursday. But it feels like Friday already.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home