Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The reason I have no enemies, is because I have friends like these.

Today is my birthday. Thank you very much. Thank you to my friends who wanted to play Dota with me because it was my birthday and paid for my LAN gaming fees amounting to $7.50. Despite the fact you enjoyed yourselves more than I did. But thank you all for paying anyway. Thank you for taking my mind off the maths A Level on Friday, even though I shouldn't have. Nor should you guys. Thank you for being my friends. It's because of friends like you that I do not have enemies. Any offence taken is purely intentional and I am not joking. Of course if you were my friends you would know I was. But I say I'm not. It's my birthday! Do not oppose the birthday boy!

justin.

I forgot to thank Cambridge for that bloody difficult GP paper. Thanks alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home