Friday, October 12, 2007

i never thought i would be saying this. at this kind of time.

I don't know what has gotten into me. All of a sudden, I feel like shutting down and just playing all the way, even though I'm so close to A's. Must be my enlistment date.

January 25th BMTC School 2, 9.30 am. Anyone?

On 2nd thoughts, why did I ask this? Anyone PES C? Anyone even read my blog now? I believe not. Redundancy. I should be studying. But I want to sleep.

And while we're(hello anyone?) on the topic of sleeping, I wonder why people say you can sleep all you want after you die and that sleeping is a waste of time. The "sleep" after you die is more likely than not, in fact 100% likely to be permanent. Which means you have more or less(actually just more) no chance of waking up feeling utterly refreshed. Going to sleep already. I'm not wasting time. Not in my own opinion at least.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home