Saturday, October 13, 2007

well, why are you still here?

This is a question I would dearly love to ask myself. In fact, I have already done it. But I don't have the answer to it. At this point in time, there are 3 things on my mind. There's the A levels, which should be given top priority, since it comes first and is the most important, there's the after A levels, of grand and fantastic thoughts of liberation, and where the liberation is suddenly and abruptly cut off. Yes. National Slavery. Right now, my mind is filled with thoughts of this non-academic education. So filled with it that it has momentarily pushed the A levels out of my thoughts. For 2 days I have been doing minimal if not ZERO studying. Not the best thing in the world. In fact, it's not even good. It's VERY BAD. My brain is dying and I am unable to have any interesting and thoughtful thoughts. Not for some time. I suppose it's goodbye until after the A's then. Need to have more discipline.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home