Thursday, January 10, 2008

oh man(of which i don't believe the subjects of this post are).

I was just shown this blog by nahiep, whose brother is currently in my alma mater. Catholic High school.

http://nofringe.livejournal.com

I must say I am fucking disappointed at how students from CHS turned out. I am sure I once moaned about my hair being cut in school, and how long hair doesn't make one any less of a gentleman. Besides, being a gentleman is not one of the original CHS school visions anyway. But the way the juniors moan about hair checks and complain about the teachers catching half the cohort is just plain ludicrous. They dedicated an entire fucking blog to complain about that. A rebellion eh? For fuck i say? For your vanity? Please go fuck yourselves. If long hair does not make one less of a gentleman, 5 year old little girl style whining sure does.

And if you really want to complain about someone, please do it like a man. What's the fucking deal with initials. GOH KEE YONG! Is that very hard to spell? And what's with your anonymous posts? Afraid of discipline? Then don't complain. Shut the fuck up and move on little girls. Since when did Catholic High become a school for vain sissies? I feel so disappointed at CHS producing such people. Whatever happened to being rugged enough not to whine about haircuts?

justin.

ps. On another note, Johnny Walker plus loser blogs make good inspiration. More time with Johnny soon then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home