Tuesday, January 01, 2008

something new.

What's new? The year maybe. It's 2008 today and my finger has not healed despite it being a year since I sustained my injury. Not technically, but that's not a major issue. As we all know, 2008 is much later than 2007, just like 19 is alot older than 18. In a new year, new things happen, sometimes old things too. Just like last year, when we were welcoming 2007, we spent one year in Ronald's place waiting for 2007 to warp into the distant future of 2008. Cue food, drinks, alcohol, drinking games, noise and drunk people. I shall not get into the little details of the gathering because it is boring to people(such as me) who have to read through everything to find nothing interesting. Of course, it is more painful for me because I wrote it. And it's about as enjoyable as falling asleep at your own speech. Also because every year, the details are about the same, such as us doing stupid things, but this year, the drunkards are different. Ah Bia was quite bad, and Kenneth was high. Ok, no more. Happy New Year everyone. Next year, it'll be all botaks.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home