Saturday, December 29, 2007

fish finger.

So, the injury which made my middle finger look like a sausage was not a sprain as I initially thought it was, but ligament damage. Some price I have to pay for playing at the cage for free. I went to the chinese physician expecting some cracks and twists and of course pain but I never expected to have to have my finger bled and blood from the swollen joint sucked out. So now my finger is swathed in a bandage and feeling not quite so stiff. Physician says it'll heal in a month, just about the time I enter National Slavery. Talk about good timing. The downside is of course, the pain, and also that in this one month I have to abstain from beer, teh-o peng and other favourite beverages of mine because I'm not allowed to have beer, tea, or cold drinks, or seafood. In the meantime, I shall go and whine and wallow in self pity. Because it's what real men do.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home