Monday, January 07, 2008

binary solo.

These days I've been waking up in the late afternoon or evening, which is costing me a lot of daylight. One day, I didn't even see daylight because I woke up at 5.30pm and lazed around on the bed until dinner time. The typical lifestyle of a bum. No discipline, no aim, no motivation. Soon to be corrected by army but until then, very little daylight.

I need to do something about that because I think this other kind of routine lifestyle(as opposed to school or in the near future NS) is also killing my brain. No thinking needed, no adversity for me to dream up weird and crazed logics. No Lit lessons for me to get into the mood for literary stuff. Though there's always my books, but I've read them all before. Very late new year's resolution is to wake up before noon tomorrow.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home