Friday, February 23, 2007

the thing about common tests.

I suddenly feel quite stressed about the common tests which are just around the corner. Of course, in my opinion, I believe common tests are nothing but a pain in the ass. They come all of a sudden and then threaten to show me how much I don't know. That's a good thing. But the consequences of finding out what I don't know is not a good thing. In fact, it's so not good, it's bad.

So I thought about why I should be so stressed if I had been diligently revising my Geography, Literaure, Economics, General Paper and Mathematics. However, I know I haven't been. Thus, I can easily say without the common tests that I know nothing. I don't need the common tests to tell me that. Can I be exempted from common tests then? NO.

The timing of the common tests couldn't have been better, coming from a bunch of people unable to manage time. The week after Chinese New Year. WOW. Like who the fuck will study over Chinese New Year unless they somehow are as passionate about studying as me about Liverpool. And people who fail any subject have to see Brother Paul Stalin. I predict maybe 2 months before he finishes seeing everyone.

And so I thought about how come I haven't been studying at all. And I couldn't see why nor how I shouldn't have been studying already. So I came to the conclusion I should start. So I opened my book and took a look, lost interest and closed it. So that's why.

Actually the case is not so bad for my H2 subjects. After all, I am tended towards humanities subjects. What gets on my nerves is H1 Maths. Why am I taking it? Because of the need for a contrasting subject. However, since I can make no head or tail of it, I was prepared to skip the A levels for it since I have A-Maths. Unfortunately, since it counts 10% of the A levels, I might just have to get a U on my certificate.

For now, I tell myself to study. Then I disobey myself. All thought no motivation, no action.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home