Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Thursday which I thought was Friday.

An alternative title could be: A day in school which could have been worse.

Actually it wasn't that bad. Firstly, some of us without CCAs went to see Michael Tan. Today, I learnt to be objective and pay attention to the message instead of the messenger like the horoscope section in life! told me to. So I blocked out his face and tried to listen to what he had to say. Nothing important. We just had to confirm our newfound CCAs by afternoon.

1st period was SDP. Since Mdm Goh was not here, we had Lester Low take over our lesson and teach us something about time management. Which then struck a chord with me. Time management is something very important and pertinent to our lives. Which is why I believe the authorities on the upper echelons of this particular educational institution should get their time management right before trying to pass this very important skill to the students. Otherwise, it would just serve to confuse and pull the students back even more. Refer to timetable entry for details.

2nd period was PE physical conditioning. I screwed it up badly as always. Poor timing for running, 0 pullups out of the required 11 etc. And I am damn tired. Some people are just not made out for this being fit thing. I am one of them. I seriously don't see the point in me trying to keep fit because I don't see the point in being fit if many sacrifices have to be made. I am not one who likes to eat veggy and excercise so that I can live for 10 more years. So stop using extra time in the army to threaten me. I will willingly accept whatever shit the army dishes out to me becuase I expect it. Don't expect me to accept or expect shit that is dished out to me during PE because I would very much like to enjoy whatever short life I have because I am not fit. I think 2 years in NS would be the fittest I will ever be in my life.

Anyway, during break, I was too damn tired to eat anything. So I drank 2 bottles of H2O instead. And ate during Econs lecture. Shan't elaborate too much there. Fast forward 2 Lester Low periods 1 lect 1 tutorial to after school.

I am now a man with CCA. CCAless club is a thing of the past. We looked for Ms Full MC and somehow persuaded her to let me and Darren join the Environmental Society. Which is cool because we know our teacher in charge, making things easier to some extent.

Which brings me to the point how the "environment" today was very bad. It had to rain like a spoilt toilet bowl which never stops flushing. Right when I was done for the day and getting ready to go home. So I reached home having taken a shower and took another shower. And then, I thought today was Friday. Then I realised it was Thursday and another long and arduous day in school frought with dangers awaits me.....

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home