Monday, February 12, 2007

some attention seeking ah...

I saw on my Windows Live Messenger, a nickname with something like "aimilub reigns" inside. If memory serves, that person is not exactly thin. If you have no idea what I am talking about, please anagram-ise "aimilub". If you don't know the meaning of anagram, I cannot help. I can't help but think this is an attention seeking action. Unless of course I read beyond just turning the word around and actually take the turning it around as part of the meaning. In that case, "aimilub" would mean opposite-bulimia, which means that person in question is binge-eating. Then I would not be that surprised. Then again who am I to comment. Self-esteem problems can be really serious. If not, there would not have been the Dove Self-esteem Fund.

I was discussing with Darren, how self-esteem is quite a problem to some people, especially if they happen not to be of the thick-skinned jokey people who know that insults that are traded between people are sometimes just meant to taken in a jokey manner(In my case at least). Then I decided not to think anymore because I am too lazy and let the low self-esteem people in my imagination fend for themselves in the imaginary world of my imagination.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home