Wednesday, July 22, 2015

working really does kill your brain slowly.

It's been almost a year since I started work, and more than half a year since I last thought I'd write anything on this blog ever again. Now that I'm doing bookings to travel solo to Russia, I'm feeling a little buzz, a slightly uneasy feeling that I got while I was on exchange, getting ready to go somewhere new on my own. Russia has the added bonus of me not knowing the language, as well as my propensity to fuck things up because I am nervous, and getting my visa booking all screwed up. So yeah, that adds a little pizazz to my eventual story, should I return unscathed. 

At this point in time, I'm lost in all the options of couchsurfing and airbnb, because all of them seem so tempting. But I've not booked the flight there, with my 18hr layover in Istanbul no less. Well, just felt I had to write something, so here goes. Might want to do this more often, keep my brain oiled, instead of death by work haha.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home