Sunday, July 27, 2014

work week.

I figured I might not really have the time or the motivation to write after I start work, so I might as well leave a few words here for myself to remind myself why if I haven't updated this for a long time. I don't really want this to be a recording of my daily life, but sometimes I DO have some brilliant fucking ideas (in my own opinion of course). Now that I've started work, I really really understand why people get so fucking tired that they don't even have time to think and time to dream. The fucking iron cage if you will. At 9pm my mind thinks that the night is young, and my body's all "fuck this shit I'm going to sleep whether you like it or not."

Anyway I'm in the aluminium industry with my dad. I mean I like metal, but come on. Life sure does have a way with irony.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home