Tuesday, November 22, 2011

wouldn't it be nice.

Honestly, at a time like this, I can't explain why I am not taking constructive action to study for my back to back papers, of which I (for the most part) have no clue about. Or maybe I can. Let me put forth my hypothesis. Nothing, and nothing, beats the feeling of goofing off. By goofing off I mean purposefully not doing anything constructive with your time, when there is obviously work to be done. Not doing anything when there is nothing to be done is not even a fraction of the fun. It might be the inner rebel, the lazy bones, or just a lethal combination of both. If I'm working hard to get a good degree to earn loads of money just so I can relax, I might as well relax now. Or get back to work, because I'm just being stupid.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home