Thursday, November 10, 2011

a week on. (oh won't you please take me home)

It's been a day and a bit since I submitted my last 3000 word term paper (I had one weeks extension since the last time I was moaning about it). That week, though seemingly rather helpful, and very very kind on the the professors part, has meant fuck all to me, since I left it to the (second) last possible day to actually get started on it. By getting started I mean actually starting to type it in, rather than just making up what I'm going to write about when I'm talking to my friends about it. I actually do that a lot more. So, after submitting it, it felt like a heavy load was finally off my shoulders. Except it wasn't. Because time is magic, and lo and behold, the finals are coming up next Saturday, and I'm already jaded and burnt out, in no small part due to my lack of motivation and foresight to finish my essays early. GPA is already not looking optimistic this semester, and I'm preparing to wave my 4.xx (x=0 for now) goodbye.

So anyway, now that exams are in a little more than a weeks time, I feel overcome with the urge to get my fat lazy arse home, sit it down on a chair, and play a little(maybe 24hours?) FIFA12, because, West Ham United, under my capable leadership, are in the EPL (languishing in mid-table, but still). I'm getting so bored of what I have to do (study) because it seems like I've just finished my load of assignments, that I feel like I deserve a little break (of about 8 months), therefore, have become supremely unmotivated to continue with studying for the most important (academic only, because there are other things much more important, like Kenneth, Darren,  Ashley and perhaps some others coming back to Singapore and we can go to Bintan for Pukefest 2011 and... sorry I get distracted easily) event of these past 6 or so months. So now I'm just whining here about how little I want to study and all that shit, because I'd rather complain about studying, than actually studying. I want to say fuck my life, but there are worse things happening out there (though I don't know what. Just worse than me), so nope. I'll move on.

To how I wish  I had haki, or a Devil Fruit, or mutant powers. That would be pretty awesome wouldn't it?

justin.

Note to self: I'm on a roll baby. Not posted as much as I've done these few weeks. And I have an overwhelming urge to play FIFA12. FUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home