Saturday, August 09, 2008

need for speed. really.

Yesterday was a half day. But not for me. I had guard duty. Guard duty on a half day is not the best thing. In fact, it was quite bad. Managed to catch some of the Olympic opening ceremony, which was of no importance to me, because that was all the tv in the guard room could show.

In the morning, in addition to aching shoulders and legs, I had a consistent sharp pain in my stomach that cost $25. Because I cabbed all the way home from camp at Lim Chu Kang. Financially, it was not the best decision. But on hindsight, the need for speed was very important. The moment I reached home and sat on the throne, the brown tide burst forth, and sprayed an uneven, thin brown layer over the gleaming white funnel. The pain was immediately relieved. Had I waited for the bus, the brown layer would not be in the right place. In fact, it would haven been extremely embarrassing.

I also managed to catch the NDP this year, having not watched it since taking part in the 2001 NDP. Quite interesting. I mean the fact that I missed it for 7 years. The parade is alright only. =)

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home