Friday, July 25, 2008

rewind.

Took my PDL today. And I won't be in camp for a long time. New CD and new Odd Thomas book. Is the the beginning of something awesome?
____________________________________________________________________

As I was making this post, I realised a little orange word beside one of the entries. The word was draft to be precise. I guess I had forgotten to post it after writing it. So here it is

Friday, July 11, 2008

dreams of epic proportions.

Today was quite awesome. Came home early and had a wonderful 4 hour nap, with vivid dreams. Unfortunately I cannot remember anything in it. When you rush along in life, do you sometimes forget your dreams?
____________________________________________________________________

I also realise I haven't been capable more entertaining posts recently. Nothing really interesting seems to pop up. Perhaps people to people relations get more difficult to handle as we grow older, making it more difficult to concentrate on the more pleasant distractions in life. Do people always become more cynical and distrustful of each other as time slowly crawls by? I sure hope not.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home