Tuesday, June 10, 2008

wasted time.

Today, I woke up at 6.08am. It was 7 minutes earlier than my normal waking time of 7.15am. Yet I was not satisfied with my sleep yet. 7 minutes was too little to continue with my slumber, yet 7 minutes less than what I was supposed to get. So I suppose the 7 minutes spent in anticipation of my alarm clock was the longest 7 minutes I had for some time.

Today was also a rather smooth and easy day. No waves or incidents of note. I went home, read the papers on the throne. There was the world news, local news, entertainment news. Same old new things happening. Oil prices up, Obama vs McCain, comics, teen voyuer banned from camera phones(who admittedly does look pretty familiar), comics, the Japanese man who killed 7 and wounded 10. He had posted so many messages for all to read and yet the tragedy still happened. Was it the man who killed all those people or was it apathy? Or am I very much mistaken and read the article wrongly? Newspaper time was over for business hours are over. Business was conducted smoothly as well. *wink wink smirk smirk*

Shower singing sessions went alright, with the bathroom making my voice sound richer(as proven by physics). I thought somemore, about the silk road article I read in life! and 丝路 the song. And how that should be added to my list of to-go places. In real life and not by the power of click. Then shower singing/thinking came to an end of this typical day. They do pass quite quickly.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home