Tuesday, May 27, 2008

tuesdays are terrible and terrific.

Today, being Tuesday, was quite like any other Tuesday in the past few weeks. Tuesdays have this Tuesdayish feeling about them, quite unlike Thursdays, which sometimes feel like Friday, such as the Thursday where I met Ben during A levels. Tuesdays are always a day of irony because they are the second day of the week.

A glass 2/5 full person would see Tuesdays as "HA! 3 days to weekends after today."

On the other hand, a glass 3/5 empty person would see Tuesdays as "SHIT! Only 2 work days passed!"

On my left hand, specifically the middle finger, there is an artistic V-shaped cut sustained today, therefore, this particular Tuesday, I saw it as "OUCH! My finger."

Anyway, as I was going on about Tuesdays, they are actually quite a normal day of the week. The only reason I'm talking about it is because today happens to be Tuesday, and Tuesdays are a good subject to be talked about on Tuesdays. If I blogged about Tuesdays on a Friday, I would be very weird, because Fridays are the semi-weekend days where blogging about Tuesdays is seen as a redundant and retarded activity. Only weekends are good to blog about everyday, since everyone looks forward to them. Yet when they arrive, they seem to always be in a hurry to be somewhere else, and Monday has to come and take all the shit from everyone who hates it because it marks the start of a new work week. But I digress.

Tuesdays almost always leads to Wednesdays, because that is the way the calendar goes. However, one might question if Tuesdays instead lead to Wednesnights because it's so dark at 12am anyway. Why does a day start at 12 and not 6, where it's actually closer to sunrise and can be called a day? On occasions that a Tuesday does not lead to a Wednesday, one possible reason could be accidentally tearing the Wednesday paper on a tearable calender, leading to an immediate Thursday. But it is in fact, still Wednesday, disguised as Thursday to cheat ones feelings.

Lastly, one might question the reliability of this post. Let me assure you that information above is totally unreliable and the only reason I'm doing this is to prevent my brain from degenerating to the point of dementia. Lack of thinking sometimes leads to that. Or posts like this.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home