Thursday, May 29, 2008

the day that feels like friday.

I mentioned on the previous post that Thursdays feel like Friday sometimes. Today is sometimes. In fact today was so sometimes that as I was purchasing mee soto at the canteen today, I thought it was Friday and therefore did not order mee siam, which was the Thursday special. Somehow, the incidents and how things turned out today contrived to mess my mind up so much I was convinced it was Friday until 11.30am, when there was cookhouse Western food, which tasted like some combination of not very tasty scraps(pretty unusual I think). My coveralls were also dirtied to the extent I had to bring it home, thus it was quite suitable for it to be a Friday today.

However, I also note that I have been suffering from severe procrastination syndrome, which leads me to delay all my actions except those that I do not want to delay, making procrastination syndrome seem like a farce of a medical condition since it does not apply to everything. In fact, it's probably just bad decisions in disguise. This includes delaying my sleeping time, which I set at 11pm but gets delayed half an hour by half an hour until it's eventually 2am and I bid my cybernet friends who are willing to spare me some of their time 晚安地球人. Such as now, when I have nothing to do except post something utterly meaningless, I do not attend to meaningful activities like folding tomorrow's smart 4 or coveralls so that computer to bed would be a smooth transition. Thus, I would blend in well with the bear creatures with black eyes in the zoo.

The whole (over)load of information above points to probably nothing and is not justification of the Fridayness of today. But it's just as well it's not Friday because since I have set my sleeping time at 8pm, I might get to bed at midnight with some luck.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home