Saturday, May 17, 2008

the boar of boredom bores me to death.

It's a perfectly lazy Saturday afternoon(of course since the afternoon is not really a "thing" it cannot be lazy and therefore lazy is just a poorly used adjective in this context. In fact the lazy one is me). The weather is pretty fine, with the sun shining overhead with temperatures you could bake pasta in. But still, its fine since the sun is up and with the temperature, you'd think El Nino(not Fernando Torres) is wreaking his havoc 50 years ahead of schedule. Greenhouses are probably sprouting up all over the world, accelerating the greenhouse effect. Of course this little piece of information is totally fictional as we all know the greenhouse effect is not caused by greenhouses but greenhouse gases such as CFC. Therefore we must eradicate all CFCs from this world, including a certain Chelsea Football Club.

I'm not making any sense at this point in time, thus I shall try to make sense by explaining the ingenuity of my title. The crux lies not in the alliteration but the word "bore" which could mean, drill or bore as in boredom. As such, I find it difficult to explain further since it's not really that smart after all. Being a lazy person, I shall stop now without a proper conclusion.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home