Tuesday, March 06, 2007

a pain in the ass.

If you are reading this, you probably know me quite well. Probably well enough to know that I am overweight. Probably well enough to know how I feel about being overweight. Probably well enough to know that I do not appreciate it when people treat me like shit.

In any case, let me reiterate my stand on fitness. Some people are born fit. Some like to train so that they become fit. I am neither. Therefore, I do not like people who make a big fuss out of me being unfit. I am comfortable with it. So who are you not to.

I do not like people forcing their opinions on me, especially if they are of negligible importance in my life. Such as PE teachers. I do not like people who believe they are big enough to make me change my own principles, especially if they are of negligible importance in my life. Such as PE teachers. I do not like people treating me like dirt just because I am unfit, especially if they are of negligible importance in my life. Such as PE teachers.

I believe schools to be academic institutions. I believe the main aim in JC is to get a grade good enough to go to a university. I believe the main aim is not getting a gold in a NAPFA test so that I don't have to go to the army one month earlier than the rest. I am not one who loves studying but that is what I believe.

Some things were said to me while I proved how unfit I was during NAPFA. "Your 2.4 timing is horrible. Even girls can run faster than you. You should be ashamed of yourself." Let me ask why am I supposed to be ashamed at myself just because my 2.4 timing was worse than a girl? Does having a superb 2.4 timing make me a better person? I think not. Does saying that make you an asshole? DEFINITELY.

"It's for your own health. By your rate of putting on weight, you will be extremely obese by 24, 25. You are carrying at least 12kg more than your acceptable weight." And may I ask why is it any of your business that I become an obese person at 24, 25. And how it is any of your business if I collapse of heart failure tomorrow because I have clogged arteries? I chose the path, I take the responsibilities and consequences for it.

"Come for morning run at 7am everyday." And I don't have to do anything else other than keep my weight in check? I don't have to study and I can afford to sleep at 10pm every night to wake up in time for your 7am morning run? Good on you.

So from the above, I gather that some people have the perception that fat people should feel very ashamed of themselves because of how they look and how unfit they are. And how fat people have less human rights since they have to go through all these extra shit. Well, I am having none of it. Fat people are also people. Fat people have brains. Fat people can think. Probably much better than some other people who definitely has an issue with unfit people.

In a perfect situation, a PE teacher is as such because he wants to let students lead a healthy lifestyle and wants to educate students on the importance of good health. A more realistic view is probably that he does not have the mental capacity to take on any other job that wields such power. He could probably wield the toilet brush or broom. But what is that compared to the power over unfit students?

I am unfit therefore I will suffer in NS? I would rather suffer NS than suffer your self-righteousness and your wrong principles. Morning runs? Count me out.

Let me know what happens. A meeting with the authority? Suspension? Expulsion? Bring it on.

justin.

p.s.
darren is a roxzor and a lolerboy with exceptional influence in my life because he is a very roxzor lolerboy of exceptionality that is influential in a world of roxzors and lolerboys that are negligible. so therefore negligibility and roxzorism are a by-product of lolerness, which is actually a sub-product of exceptions.

hence, darren is a roxzor lolerboy of negligible exceptions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home