Wednesday, February 15, 2012

i haven't been back so often since god knows when.

While I've been matching courses, and signing loan agreements and what not, it looks increasingly probable that I will be missing ALL the summer festivals when I actually do haul my ass to Europe. This is of course, not very desirable, and makes me feel like killing someone (no it doesn't). But Metallica are playing the black album in its entirety for Download and Sonisphere, Trivium and the original Black Sabbath lineup are going to be there for Download as well. However, Download is in June, and that is a major pain in the ass.

That being said, A7X are here on April 28, and hopefully I get to enjoy the rest of fucking Europe. And Oktoberfest. Looking too far away. Presentation tomorrow.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home