Friday, February 10, 2012

haha. fuck.

Now here's a post for the sake of posting. Softball season is over, and we made the semi-finals, but tripped up there. I would talk more about the groin kick and hip bruise, but the initial displeasure at it has diminished, and bringing it up some 6 days after it happened would seem churlish. There's still waterpolo tonight(not playing), and supper hop, and before you know it, mid terms and presentations next week. School is passing faster than I thought it would, and while university is not what I would prefer to be doing for the rest of my life, admittedly, life outside of academic pursuits is still good. And I hope I can make the full use of it before entering into the real world and drifting my way through anyway because working is for hardworking people(not me). I'd probably venture into begging or something.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home