Sunday, February 05, 2012

fat people rule. so shut up.

No, in fact, this post has nothing to do with whatever the title says. It has nothing to do with anything it seems. IH season is still on, and sports this year has been full of surprises, unexpected wins and losses. That's just sports for you isn't it? I have this odd, dissatisfied feeling, that I have to be back in hall to play softball tomorrow. Yet, within this malcontent, there lies hope. There is a chance of making the finals, making history. But of course, no point getting excited if we don't even get past the first hurdle. To achieve the long term goal, the short and mid term goals must be achieved first. Don't get ahead of yourself you fat fuck(me). Head in the game.

Besides softball, I have been trying out waterpolo, which is fun. If I didn't have to swim. Honestly, I tried it for me to become healthier, but my health seems the same, and my weight doesn't seem to be dropping. Maybe its the 2 packs of maggi I like to have for supper regardless of whether I exercised. Oh. Right. So that's why.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home