Saturday, January 21, 2012

wow it's only been a week.

Strange how I always choose to come back here on nights when I'm supposed to be home but instead have my ass stuck firmly on my chair in hall. Last weeks post was odd, so I suppose I should try to unodden this weeks. Except the only thing I am certain of is the total lack of any inspiration to write anything other than odd stuff, which might not seem so odd anyway. More pointless than odd really. Jon is in tonight, so there's sort of  company, but at 2am in the morning, it's normal to be minding our own business anyway. The computer screen is more alluring than one might choose to believe. Softball game tomorrow, and I'm thinking about it more than I should. Maybe it's time to stop thinking and do something really productive. Like guiding my virtual football team to glory.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home