Wednesday, February 03, 2010

apologies for any time wasted.

It's very ironic how after I spent the last 20 odd minutes trying to get onto this page because of a wonky internet connection, I realise that I didn't actually have anything to write about. I wish I was a genius because then even if I had nothing to write about just approximately 30seconds ago, my quick brain would churn out a idea and express it perfectly, resulting in the most beautiful, most magical, most funny piece of writing ever written. Unfortunately, I happen not to be a genius, thus that particular piece of writing doesn't exist as yet. At least not from me. A job interview tomorrow at last, but I'm not sure I want to do it. 7-9.30pm for $8/h just doesn't seem to cut it.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home