Monday, January 11, 2010

looking back on the things i've done.

I've just been reading my own blog archives(quality control) and I realised that in the past year, almost all my blog entries were as nasty as a steaming plate of excrement. I realise that I do keep the blog for my own ideas, but that idealism was marred by many entries I made due to some issues I was unhappy about. It became more like the city dump than a fertile breeding ground for ideas. Though the blog is mostly for my own use, I myself enjoy a good and funny and entirely easy to read entry, then a thinly veilled curse at something that, once you look back at it, is nothing. As such, I'll try to post entries that I will enjoy reading again and not some worthless, gutless piece of junk writing. I'll read more to allow my brain to start warming up again.

And then I realise that in typing the above, I've just created another piece of junk. How?

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home