Monday, January 25, 2010

mondays' still got the blues.

It's bee awhile since I woke up in the afternoon on a Monday without silently cursing myself for wasting my time. I still might be wasting my time, but at least I'm not cursing myself for it, though this sentence might be slightly redundant because there wasn't anything pointing to me not wasting my time. Therefore in writing the previous sentence, I have wasted my time and most probably the time of anyone else who reads this, which isn't many, therefore not much time is wasted. The thing is, while aimlessness might be fun for awhile, it doesn't get income. So I'm going to look for a job tomorrow. It might be a Monday with no deadline breathing down the back of my neck, but it's really not that much more fun.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home