Friday, July 03, 2009

high time.

I spent the last 3 days on MC, none of which was even the slightest bit enjoyable, reason being I was really sick. Now, MCs sometimes are just offs that are purchased by money, for the slightest illness that is negligible and can be ignored. However, this time, I was really sick and down with a fever of 38.4 degrees, with a runny nose, cough and thick, yellow phlegm. And I had slept most of Wednesday evening and Thursday away, so today I decided to stay awake. I did stay awake, albeit rather sleepily, and my head maintained a floaty feeling throughout the day. As a result, I couldn't concentrate on anything I was doing, and realised it would have been much better were I asleep. Too bad it's already night and I'm going to have to sleep soon anyway.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home