Tuesday, June 16, 2009

hello mr roboto.

Today is Tuesday. It is also just one of those days. One of those days when you open your eyes and think "Just let me sleep." It was for me anyway. Today I opened my eyes and thought "Just let me sleep." Unfortunately, the world isn't as simple as you and I would like it to be. Therefore, I woke up like on any other weekday. Just one of those days when you wake up and trudge through your daily activities. Some of those days you willingly wake up. Not today. Today, I did not want to wake up in the first place. Couldn't I have broken the routine? Could I change the world? Even if I could, I couldn't change the fact that today is one of those days, where the hours pass as monotonously as this blog entry.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home