Friday, January 16, 2009

lets get cracking.

So the toenail on the fourth toe on my right cracked, causing some discomfort and a little bloodstain on my white sock. I am thinking perhaps my mental ability comes from that toenail, because right now, there's just nothing intelligent flowing through my head whatsoever. I'm basically typing a post because there's nothing else(that is really fun) to do(typing a post isn't really that fun so I don't know why I'm doing it really. Probably just trying to rationalise my actions like everyone does. I do realise not all actions are rational though, so once again, I contradict myself).

At this point in time, I also realise that I have typed quite alot in brackets in this post, which isn't normal, since brackets are reserved for little personal commentaries. Then in the midst of typing the previous sentence, I realised that my blog IS my little personal commentaries, which means there's nothing wrong with typing in brackets. BUT that negates the need for brackets doesn't it? Why do I need brackets for my little personal commentaries in a place that IS all about my little personal commentaries? Because.... (there I go trying to rationalise again. And I'm using brackets again.) there's no good reason really. I can't think of one, what with my cracked toenail.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home