Tuesday, December 23, 2008

in justice.

Sometimes, I really think I need the run of luck regarding this issue known as regimental duty. Here where I am, we are supposed to do it once every 2 months. I have been doing one every month, because I was activated as standby on Deepavali eve and the guy whom I had replaced had been posted out and unable to do my duty for me. On the fateful duty which I had done my own duty which the replacement could not do, I got an extra duty for doing what everyone does, because fate had decided to put a CSM at one of the checkpoints. And now, when my extra duty was planned on the 30th of this month, the officer decides to be a fucker and give it to me on the 31st. I really need a break from this shit.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home