Friday, October 17, 2008

magic mushrooms.

So I was eating fried mushrooms off a paper bag. Suddenly one of them dropped onto the ground, leaving me cursing mostly due to the global increase of food prices. But I left it there anyway, since it's not hygienic to pick up a fried mushroom off the floor and put it in your mouth. So I carried on my little stroll in the basement with my friends, and up the escalator where we were supposed to meet the rest.

All of a sudden, something caught my eye. By some work of the supernatural, the mushroom had taken the escalator up after us and was now residing somewhere between the escalator and the Giordano store. The next 10 minutes or so was spent looking at the mushroom being kicked back and forth by oblivious shoppers. Which led me to think about the chicken wing incident about a year ago, which happened in similar fashion but in AMK Hub. When the mushroom finally found a resting place under a metal Giordano shelf, not to be kicked unless someone decides to walk with his feet perilously close to a toe stubbing device.

Sometimes people just don't look. And if you don't look you don't see.

sniggering justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home