Thursday, July 17, 2008

bomb.

Today we got released late. And missed the shuttle bus. Having not consumed food since 10 plus in the morning(we were released at about 6pm), Matthew and I decided to indulge ourselves in a little foodie trip. So we embarked on a long an arduous journey to City Hall MRT Station and take it from there.

After a little walking, we arrived at Billy Bombers in Marina square at approximately 8pm. So we decided to order what we thought we deserved. As I type, I am still satiated with the orders made approximately 3 hours ago, though they should be in a more semi-solid form that isn't as appetizing as when it arrived on a plate. Those current semi-solids include quarter-rack of ribs, 3 buffalo wings, fries, a naked gun burger with added onion rings, fried egg and cheese(biggest fucking waste of money), iced water and vanilla milk shake. Which did cost a bomb($45, which if we had been a little smarter would have gotten us a lovely steak). Which I realise might be quite appropriate seeing as the shop is aptly named "Billy Bombers".

Risking appendicitis, I rushed home, for I had business to attend to. Bombs of a different kind. And perhaps to make this day "da bomb", I should head off for a game of Bomberman on my brothers PSP. Guitar hero arrives on Saturday.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home