Thursday, May 08, 2008

losing.

An old Chinese saying goes “旧的不去新的不来”.Sometimes, for something new to come in, something old has to go. Unfortunately, this isn't always true. In todays life!, I read a report on how liberating was it for the journalist, who is a book hoard to throw away some of her old books, which she didn't read again. Something similar happened. I misplaced one of my favourite books, which I loved to read over and over again. It's "boy" by Roald Dahl in case any of you were interested. It's a semi fictional autobiography of his that combines the innocence of a child with all the cynicism and sly wit of his adult self. I wish I could find that book right now. Some things should never be thrown away(or lost).

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home