Sunday, April 20, 2008

about alliterations and all.

I realise that in 3 out of the previous 4 posts(excluding this one), I had used alliteration as my titles. What exactly made me do it? No idea. I just thought it might have been vaguely interesting. This weekend was pretty much as well spent as the last. Which means not well spent at all. Waking up at 6pm on Sunday probably does not help lengthen my weekends. Neither does spending all my waking time stoning and doing nothing much at all. I think only guard duty on weekends can help me lengthen them. I also realise that I haven't explained anything about the alliterations. And I probably won't since I myself don;t really understand the rationale behind it. Just another excuse to use yet another alliteration as my title.

Happy Birthday Sergeant Fang(yesterday)!

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home