Wednesday, April 09, 2008

quotes of the day.

Who says FHM is a junk magazine? Below are 3 quotes I read from FHM. Though they quoted them from other people.

Novel Idea
My name is David O'Doherty but that won't be the title of my autobiography. Instead, I'm going to try to flog a few more books than you'd expect. The title of my opus? Harry Potter And The Da Vinci Code of Sudoku.
-David O'Doherty

Summer Loving
Brits always lose the plot with the weather. Every summer it's "Watch out England! The heat wave is coming! The heat wave!!!" It's not a heat wave, it's the Sun. A heat wave is when the dolphins are screaming "FUCK IT'S HOT! I'M OFF TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN TO SWIM WITH THOSE WEIRD FISH WITH LIGHTS ON THEIR HEADS!"
-Steve Hughes

Lost In Space
Apparently the European Space Agency has successfully crash-landed a probe on the moon. Now to me, nothing that crashes is successful. It's a bit like saying you've swum the Channel because your corpse got washed up on a beach.
-Frankie Boyle

Personally, I think the last one is the best. What I would do to say something like that.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home