Wednesday, August 01, 2007

space is limited.

therefore i shall write just this short line for todays entry just for the sake of updating.

On 2nd thoughts, nah. I am going to write about how space is limited in every sense. For example in the brain. There's only so much space for Geog, Maths, Econs and Lit when your brain needs some free space for other things like I don't know what but you need it anyway.

Space is also especially limited when you have a fat friend like me, who happens to take up more space than an average human being. Therefore, it is better not to befriend me. So that there is more space for the things that I don't know what but is necessary.

Why am I rambling incoherently? I don't know. I think I am going mad. I hope I don't sound emo because I am really not. I am just taking a brain dump because I am quite tired and I have no energy to process my thoughts(if whats here can be thought as thoughts). Of course even incoherent thoughts are thoughts. They are just not as well thought out.

I want to paste $1 on the ground near the vending machine. Someone please do it with me. RONALD!!!!

ok I am wasting space bye.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home