Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dream on.

It's 2am and I am very bored because I don't feel like doing anything. Which probably explains why I am bored. I should go to sleep. But I don't want to. Which leads me to think. I like to think thoughts. Thoughts like why when people want to discourage other people, they say "dream on".

Aren't dreams supposed to be good? Doesn't everyone have dreams? What would a person be without dreams? I cannot imagine. Only with dreams can one achieve something better than what they have at the present. So instead of being taken in a condescending tone, shouldn't "dream on" be taken as an encouragement to continue pursuing ones ambition? I cannot think a lot now because my brain is quite rusty now. No new and interesting ideas lately.

Did catch "The Pursuit of Happyness" just now though. Great movie. My personal favourite part was the part when the boss guy said to Will Smith "It wasn't as easy as you thought was it?" without realising what it meant for Will Smith. The underlying meaning of this simple sentence is so powerful. As is his eventual happiness. Good stuff.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home