Saturday, July 28, 2007

I have not made a post like this in such a long time.

Today was the ultimate boring day. I woke up at 1, slept at 4, woke up at 8. Which is 40 mins ago. In this 3 hours and 40 mins, I did nothing except eat and stone. Not much. And I have already run out of things to do. Except things that I do not want to do, of which I have a neverending list of. They include studying and... I think studying in itself is a neverending list enough.

To go back to the June 15 post. Guess what? I still haven't watched Harry Potter. Why? I don't know. I guess I'll wait for the pirated DVD. Finished the book already, though I'm not really a Harry fan. Probably because I can't tahan people talking about something I don't know about, me being the creature who cannot shut up. Not very often anyway.

Greek Mythology is pretty interesting. Maybe I should read up on it. There I have found something to do. Anyway, I don't know why I added this sentence because I had totally nothing to say but I was still tempted to write down anyway and add this sentence to make my post seem longer and therefore seem like it has more substance which unfortunately looks like it's failing because the sentence is getting longer but there's not much more substance being added to it which means that I PROBABLY should not do this for my GP mock coming up on Monday that I have to stay back until 1715 even though school ends at 1400 because I realise I have not added in punctuations for exactly don't know how many words but it's alot of words anyhow.

There I'm done. =)

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home