Tuesday, December 26, 2006

since it's too late for Christmas....

Happy Boxing Day everyone!

Had great fun today, with my friends and my mum's friends and their kids (who are actually my friends) coming over and the kids going to the supermarket and shopping and cooking Christmas dinner for the adults with negligible help. Menu of the day was

1. Pasta with god-knows-what sauce

2. Cream soup

3. Potato salad

4. Potato wedges and fries

5. Chicken wings

6. Garlic bread

7. Ice cream

In the end, everyone brought home some potato salad because we forgot to take it out from the fridge. We didn't touch the ice cream too. And there were some leftovers here and there. But was quite a success overall since the food didn't taste too bad. Had gift exchange and I got la bi xiao xin's Ferrero Roche, which I cannot eat due to instructions from the doctor. But I got something so I guess there's no point complaining. My bro got what I believe is the best gift. Patrick soft toy. Anyways, Merry belated Xmas, Happy Boxing Day and Happy New Year to all!

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home