Sunday, July 16, 2006

left.

i am having a sore left eye. i don't know why. its was like yesterday when i went to sleep, eveerything was normal. then when i woke up, my left eye hurt like a hurt left eye. so i looked in the mirror and saw a sore left eye staring back at my left eye, which i realised was sore. then i took a look at the reflection of my right eye and compared it to the reflection of my left eye and realised it was abit more swollen then the right eyes eyebag. so it was definitely a sore eye. a sore left eye at that. then i took a step back and looked at the whole reflection. it still looked good despite the sore left eye and the somewhat shorter hair. i am inclined to believe it is the face. but i digress. this paragraph is supposed to be about my sore left eye, which i still sore as i am typing.

yesterday, i also had cramp on my left leg while playing football. to be precise it was my left calf and hamstring. but more calf. to be even more precise, i didn't have the cramp while playing football. i had the cramp when i went to drink water and bent down to tie my shoelace. my left shoe lace. THE IRONY OF IT ALL! while running around, kicking that ball in all directions, twisting to the left, turning to the right, kicking someone else's foot, tackling the ball away, doing something i would really like to call a stepover but doesnt qualify to be one, my leg was fine. and when i bent down to tie the fucking shoelace, it had to cramp up. i was lying on the floor, moaning in pain while my friend helped me to press my leg back. however, when he pushed to relieve the tension on the calf, the hamstring cramped up and when he let go to relieve the tension on the hamstring, the calf cramped up. so i ended up lying on the ground with my leg pushed back in a weird 42.7 degree angle. my left leg. however, since then, the hamstring is already healed but the calf is still feeling sore and tight. that gives me an excuse to skip pe tmr. two excuses if sore eye can be counted as a reason not to do the fucking dumb napfa test.

i feel that napfa was the dumbest thing ever invented. i really didn't see the need to haev a test for ones fitness. if someone wants to be unfit, so be it. its his choice man. live with it. instead of forcing them to run 2.4 knm under 12 minutes or something. people are born different so why force them to be able to do somehting they cannot and don't want to do. because there is no need to. and so what if they cant do some fucking pullups. does that make them any less of a person? NO. so to the dumbfuck who invented NAPFA. FUCK YOU! haha.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home