Saturday, April 19, 2014

let's go trippin.

So I have finished lessons for good. Exams are just around the corner, and I must say this is the least stressed I have EVER felt for any exam. Still that's not the issue. I have been looking at pictures at the places we're heading to for grad trip and I cannot wait for the day to come. Fuck the exams. Fuck having to work after. I can figuratively (because literally would be the wrong choice of word here) feel myself in my Salomon's carrying a hugeass backpack (that also fits in with the airline's carry-on requirements, ergo, not really that hugeass) and going into the rough (again, I have this bad habit of exaggerating. How rough can it be right?). Anyway, bad habits aside, I really cannot wait for the day to come. I wish it was tomorrow, or that after typing this I would have to go take a cab to the airport. It's not time yet. But soon it will be.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home