Saturday, May 17, 2014

first night home.

Home somewhat takes some getting used to. I come home on weekends, but it's become some sort of temporary accommodation to me, where on Sunday nights, I head back off to godforsaken Pioneer and live with my brothers from different mothers. It's a little disconcerting, is the feeling of knowing I'll never go back there. The end of a chapter it seems. I was going through exchange photographs, and thinking of all my friends from hall who were in Europe at the same time, heading to various parts of the continent and having a ball of a time, coming back to Singapore and resuming the ball of a time. Then some of us left and there were some tears, but the other half remained. Now almost all of us have gone. And how I got to thinking about this was first and foremost hunger. I know I could always depend on someone to still be awake at this time and be game for a 7-11 burger. Now it's a little hard la. But that's life and everything's got to move on.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home